Thursday 26 September 2013

Now let's add people in the photos!

This was my zone when I first arrived.  Many people have come and gone since then.

This is my district as well as the one that came in the week after I did.

These are pictures of my companions and I in front of the Provo Temple. The one on the left is Elder  Clayson. The one on the right is Elder Larsen.
 
Well, that's all, folks!  For now, anyways!  So many exciting adventures happening!  Will Preston get to listen to any awesome talks by famous General Authorities?  Will Preston get his visa and be able to go to Spain?  Will he still be in Provo a week from now?  How much Spanish can he learn in a week?  Does any of it make sense in real life conversations?  Or will it only be good for ordering at Taco Bell?  Will he answer any of the questions people write to him?  Will there ever be sheets on the bed?  Tune in next week to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment