Tuesday 3 September 2013

The Day Before

I get set apart today. I didn't know if I would even do a blog, or when I would set it up. But I guess now is as good a time as any. So, a little bit of info to start. I got my mission call on April 23, 2013 to the Spain Barcelona Mission. The MTC report date on my call was September 4th. I remember being very disappointed with how far away that date was. But here it is, right around the corner. Also in my call, I was told I was to report at the Madrid Spain MTC. If you have the chance to look it up, you will see that it is beautiful. It's right next to the temple, only holds 72 people, and they serve traditional Spanish food there instead of the typical MTC food. Now, I am rather upset because my visa hasn't arrived yet, so I will not be going to the Madrid MTC. At least, not yet. If I get my visa fairly quickly, they will send me over there, but as of tomorrow I am reporting to the Provo MTC instead. Don't get me wrong, I've seen the Provo MTC and heard many stories and it sounds great. I'm mainly just disappointed because I got all excited about the Spain MTC. Well, I can always hope the visa comes super quick. Anyways here are my addresses in case anyone cares to send me a lovely letter or a package of goodies or anything like that.


Provo MTC Address:
Elder Preston Coleman
OCT16 SPA-BAR
2007 N 900 E Unit 79
Provo UT 84602


Address while in the Mission:
Elder Preston Coleman
Spain Barcelona Mission
C/ Calatrava 10-12, bajos
08017 Barcelona, EspaƱa


and my email address is: preston.coleman@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment