Thursday 19 September 2013

New MTC address!

Dear Everyone,

So far so good. I'm not getting too sick of being here yet. I'd still rather be in Spain right now though. So today was a good day, we got to go to the temple and I did a bunch of family names. I have the new address for my MTC mail slot. I'm still getting all your DearElders, they just get delayed. It's: 2007N 900E Unit 890, Oct 14, SPA-BAR, Provo Utah. So now that I've given the new address there is no excuse for anyone to not write me. Especially since it's free. Even just say a few words. So this week has been pretty much the same. Raul got baptized! (Well, his character did) We now have 2 investigators that we teach almost every day, including tonight, completely in Spanish. I can see my language improving, but it's still super bad. They keep saying that it's not knowing the language that matters, it's knowing the language of the Spirit that matters. But I don't know, I still think it matters quite a bit. I love my zone and branch presidency. Brother Doman is one of the members of the branch presidency and he went to Barcelona on his mission, so he's going to give me names of people he wants me to look up when I'm there. Also, speaking of Spain, I'm met 2 people from Spain already. When I was at the main campus, I met an Elder from Palma de Mallorca, which is in my mission, and is going to the Melbourne Australia mission. And then when I went to the Marriot Center this Tuesday for a devotional, which was really good by the way, I met a Sister who is from Barcelona and is going to the Temple Square mission. I didn't really get a chance to talk to the Elder, but I talked to the Sister about the language and the culture and just everything she could tell me about Barcelona in 15 minutes. She said that a lot of people only speak Catalan in Catalunya, which is a huge chunk of my mission, so I better be able to say at least a few things in it. Anyway, it's hard to know what to put into an email because so much happens every day. If you have any specific questions, just ask and I will answer next week. That's all for now! A la prรณxima semana!

No comments:

Post a Comment