Thursday 3 October 2013

The Waiting Game Continues....

Dear Everyone,

Next week will be my last P-day here. Well, hopefully. I still don't know what's going to happen. It's pretty likely that I'm going to be reassigned because I haven't gotten my visa yet and I'm supposed to leave in 11 days. I bought a Spain shirt and I'm wearing it as much as I can. I've also been learning to speak Spanish with a Spain accent, even though some of the other missionaries think it's funny. I am just super excited to finally get to go when the time comes. I love the devotionals that they have here. I got to hear from multiple members of the Seventy and the Provo Temple President. And this week, we'll get to hear from the prophet!! Broadcast of course, but I'm still super excited. One of our progressing investigators, Juan, committed to go to General Conference with us. He's not a real investigator of course, but it's still super exciting. We had an ayuno de ingles a couple days ago. It was really tough not speaking English for a whole day, but it really helped me grow. We just got a new district here yesterday, but I haven't really met them yet. I think they're all going to Argentina though. Well that's pretty much all that's happened this week. Oh also I want to bear my testimony about the power of the temple. I love being able to go every week and I have so many questions answered there. It really is God's house on the Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment