Monday 29 December 2014

Someone is sick!

Dear Everyone,
I don´t have much time this week, but I just wanted to say I hope everyone had a great Christmas and Happy New Year! This week I got to talk to my family on Skype for the 3rd time on my mission. It was a good experience but always goes fast. Christmas was a good here. On Christmas and Christmas Eve we went to houses of members that might not have had very much company on Christmas and we caroled for them and visited with them. For Christmas dinner we ate with a couple that have been investigating the church for a while. The wife is from Colombia and the husband from Slovakia. We had an interesting mix of Colombian and Slovak food. We went the house of some Bolivian members for Christmas and ate turkey for lunch. All in all it was a good experience. I´ve been kind of sick lately, and at some points, it´s been bad enough that I´ve had to stay in, but it´s getting better. The Area Presidency of Europe came out with a plan for all the wards in Europe to work with this coming year of 2015. It involves a lot of aspects but some very key missionary points and we are excited to start working with everyone and their plans. We have some good plans for New Years too, so I´ll let you know how those went next week. Love you all

Love, Élder Coleman

1 comment:

  1. Hi , I found this other picture from Elder Coleman in this blog:

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9T7pXCVK4
    eo/VCu--oSjCOI/AAAAAAAAGNo/-BdGwSsZe-Y/s1600/IMG_0008.JPG


    ReplyDelete