Monday 22 December 2014

"Él es la Dádiva" (He is the Gift)

Dear Everyone,
This week´s been kind of rough. Everyone is too busy doing Christmassy stuff that they can´t stop and don´t want to talk to us. However, there have been some super cool caroling on the streets and an African group went around playing drums and chanting super cool. We´ve got a few visits set up for the holidays, but not very many so I´m not quite sure what we´re going to do. We´ve been working a lot with a video called "Él es la Dádiva" (He is the Gift) in English. It´s the new video that the church put out for Christmas. We have tons of little cards with the link on it to look up. It´s a little frustrating because "Dádiva" is an uncommon word in Spanish and no one knows what it´s talking about, but it´s nice to be able to point someone to a video on ChristmasToday for preparation day we went to the painted forest again because everyone wanted to see it, and now I am exhausted. It´s a long trip and a long hike. We got some great photos though. This week our ward had a Christmas talent show. We, the missionaries, sang for our part. I feel like we were lacking a little bit though. It was neat to see the other talents people had. I love how someone decorated the church very festively, so even though there´s no snow, you can still tell it´s Christmas time. I´m excited to see my family this week, it will be the 3rd time I´ve skyped home so far. I hope to have more things to tell you all next week. Take care!

Élder Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment