Monday 15 December 2014

It's Raining, It's Pouring, But Christmas Won't Be Boring

Dear Everyone,

Well, my new companion and I have been getting soaked to death almost every day since he´s been here. I don´t think he likes Bilbao very much. He´s great though. He´s going to be going home in 2 transfers (3 months), so he´s going to end here for sure. All of the people we were meeting with have decided to not answer the phone or never be home, so we´ve had a rough week as far as getting in touch with people. The ward is getting together and doing a lot of things for ChristmasThis Saturday there was a YSA (young single adult) activity and now the church is decorated with a Christmas tree and everything. It´s getting super nippy so it feels a little bit more like Christmas than it would in any other part of the mission. I´m kind of out of time, but we have some really cool Christmas things coming up with the ward. Next time I email, I´ll have more things to say and pictures.

Love you all.


Élder Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment