Wednesday 10 December 2014

Eating visits planned for Christmas and New Years? Life is Good!

Dear Everyone,
Transfers just happened. I´m still here in Bilbao, but my companion Elder Slauson got moved to Castellón. My new companion is Elder Vogel, from Orem Utah. He´s super great, and I´m excited to work with him. We have been seeing success with Julia, who we are going to invite to be baptized the next time we see her. We´ve also been putting up with this cold and rainy weather. This Friday there is a huge conference with President and I´m looking forward to it. Things are starting to feel a lot more Christmassy even if there is no snow because there are big Christmas trees everywhere and Christmas songs, and decorations. We already have eating visits planned for Christmas and New Years. The ward is really good to us. That´s pretty much it for this week.

Élder Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment