Monday 5 January 2015

The Field Is White, Ready To Harvest!

Dear Everyone,
This week has been great. I don´t think I´ve ever found so many new investigators in one week before in my mission. We had a great New Years with a great Spanish woman who fed us paella. I never get sick of having paella. I thought the party was going to be bigger here for New Years, but there was almost no one out. When you talk to people all the time, you find some interesting people. I talked to a girl who had lived in Toronto for many years and wanted to go back to Canada as soon as she could. I also met a member from Jaén (in the south of Spain) who was up here to visit his girlfriend. He served his mission in the Calgary mission and him and Elder Hardy (my Canadian compatriate here) know a lot of the same people. We´ve talked to some pretty crazy people this week too. Everyone wants to express their opinion about everything and everyone wants to tell you about their problems. That´s pretty much all we´ve done this week though, just talking to people in the streets. Today however, we´re going to the Guggenheim, which is the super famous museum here in Bilbao. 

Élder Coleman 

No comments:

Post a Comment