Thursday 22 January 2015

Go South, young man, go South!

Dear Everyone,
Well, they transferred me. I´m no longer in Bilbao. Now I´m in Gandía and I´m loving it. It´s the furthest south our mission goes, so everyone told me it was going to be hot, but since I´ve been here it´s been freezing cold. Granted, it´s January still. My companion is Elder Arriarán, he´s from Cochabamba Bolivia. I already knew him from living in the same apartment in Tarragona, and he´s great. The ward here, from what I´ve seen is super good and we have a great relationship with everyone. This transfer, they just put 2 sister missionaries here in Gandía, when before there were only 4 elders. Now there are 6 missionaries, which is great, but they kind of jumped the gun a little bit. The sisters are staying in a hotel because they don´t have an apartment and they also don´t have a phone yet. It´s going to be super hard for them, but also a great opportunity as well. I know we´re doing great. We already have one girl who is going to be baptized at the end of this month. Also if you notice, I´m writing on a Thursday and it´s because I got here Tuesday late at night and all of yesterday was super packed. I barely have enough time to write today, I´m going to have to cut it short. We just have so much stuff to do here and so many lessons that we teach, it´s hard to find room. I´m loving it. Well, next week I´ll tell you how things are here.

Love, Élder Coleman 

No comments:

Post a Comment