Monday 1 September 2014

One year mark!!!

Dear Everyone,
It´s September already. In 3 days I hit my year mark. I already have less than a year left in the field. It´s super crazy. So this week a woman came from Pamplona to clean out the sister´s apartment so they can give it back to the owners. So we had to help her a fair amount with that. Also a recent convert proposed yesterday in church. It was interesting. As it was the 5th Sunday, Priesthood and Relief Society were combined. So he asked the bishop if he could propose to another recent convert he had met 2 weeks earlier, after the meetings were over. The bishop said sure and I was given the task of recording it all. It was super interesting. Everyone was dying laughing and clapping. Also, he was wearing my tie because it was the bride-to-be´s favourite colour. As for missionary work, we´ve been doing a lot of it. We´ve been especially trying to do what the apostles have counseled us to do and work with members, getting to know their friends and helping them get excited about missionary work. It has been going great, but I am sure excited for fall to come around and things to start cooling down. I don´t really have much time today, but I hope everything is going well back home.

Love Élder Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment