Monday 29 September 2014

Eating Nemo?

Dear Everyone,
This week I had fish head. A Peruvian member invited us over to eat
and we were super excited. Then the plates start to come out and it´s
a soup kind of thing with un-shelled shrimp and oysters and the centre
of the whole thing is a big fish head. Like imagine you pull a fish
out of the ocean, cut it in half and stick the top half in a bowl. It
was cooked and all, but its eyes were looking at me. Also, this woman
got baptized this week after coming to church for a long time. She got
baptized by the other elders here, but she´s 90 years old. And she is
100% still there mentally. She awesome. She comes up to me and says "I
hear you´re Canadian. My family has a lot of postive feelings towards
Canadians because they helped us in the war." I don´t really have any
time left and the Internet isn´t working at all. I have lots of photos
to send though. I guess I´ll send them next week. Take care all!

No comments:

Post a Comment