Monday 22 September 2014

Bilbao the Beautiful!

Dear Everyone,

Bilbao is beautiful! I promise photos next week. Today we went hiking to this super awesome lighthouse and old canons and underground tunnels from the war. Instead of the Mediterrenean Sea, I am now right by the Bay of Biscay. I don´t know why it has it´s own name, as it´s just part of the Atlantic Ocean. But yes, from one side of Spain to the other. I absolutely love the city. If I ever come back to Spain to live, it´s going to be here. The city is so well put together, unlike any other city I´ve seen in Spain. Oh also last week, Red Bull came to town and did a bridge jumping thing off the main bridge here in Bilbao. So the downtown part was pretty clogged because of that. I suggest all of you go to Google Images and type in Bilbao. You will all be impressed by how beautiful this city is. As for the work, I haven´t really met everyone yet but we are always teaching. We have some great new investigators because people brought friends to church. It´s awesome. So, all of you, bring your friends to church! I really am loving it here. My companion is great. Did you know he´s my first companion from Utah? Another side note, I am living with Elder Hardy, a missionary from Calgary and there is a Sister missionary here from Ottawa. So we are 3 Canadians here!

No comments:

Post a Comment