Monday 5 May 2014

Happy early Mother's Day!!



Dear Everyone,
This week has been crazy. Last Monday we went to the huge iconic Cathedral here in Palma and we actually went inside this time. It was kind of weird, but cool at the same time. I took a bunch of pictures, but because of the lighting, they didn´t turn out the best. Also, on Thursday we had the best activity I´ve ever had as a missionary. It was a branch BBQ with us missionaries in charge of the games. It was so much fun. We played basketball, dodgeball, jumprope, and had a water balloon fight. I have pictures of that too, so there´ll be a lot of pictures this week. Also at the activity, we met quite a few people who weren´t members, that the members had brought with them. Also, a lady came in off the street and started eating some food too. Also, another highlight of the week, I got to talk to my family! May 4th is Mother´s Day here in Spain and since my mom is going to be gone next week for regular Mother´s Day, I decided to Skype my family with my companion on Saturday. It was really good to see them. Well, that´s all the time I have for this week.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment