Monday 26 May 2014

I AM SPARTACUS!

Dear Everyone,
This week we had a baptism, but I didn´t bring my camera to send pictures. The name of the woman we baptized is Helen and she was a former investigator who had dropped the missionaries a while ago and then on Sunday she called us and said she wanted to be baptized. So we invite her to church and meet with her there. She had already been to church 3 times. We went over all the baptismal interview questions found in Preach My Gospel, and since she was ready we baptized her this Saturday. She is from Nigeria and has 4 kids, one is still in Nigeria. We are now working on getting her 11 year old daughter ready for baptism. We also have some other really great investigators here. So far we have been super busy and super productive, which I like. As for Tarragona, I wish it had some more stuff, because it´s kind of boring on preparation days, but I love the ward and the people here so far. Oh, another interesting fact. The ward has a video of a bunch of members bearing their testimonies on a DVD to share with friends. They found out I speak french and asked me to record a segment on it. They´re also going to put the video on facebook and youtube, so I thought that was cool. 
And just for fun, here's the gladiator from the show he went to last week!  I knew you wanted to see a sunburned gladiator picture.  Check that off your bucket list!  :)  I'm assuming that's Preston's companion on the other side of Spartacus.

No comments:

Post a Comment