Wednesday 14 May 2014

TRANSFERS!! Adios, Majorca! Hola, Tarragona!

This week has been crazy. First off, there were transfers. I am no longer in Palma de Mallorca, after being there for 6 months. Yep, I´ve left the beautiful island paradise. I am now in a place called Tarragona in the part of Spain called Catalunya. There is a lot more Catalán here. In Palma, there was some but a lot less. My new companion is Elder Frederich from Kentucky and he seems to be really great. I don´t really know him yet, but I am excited to get to work here. That´s about it. I´ll send pictures later. Tarragona looks like it´s almost as beautiful as Mallorca.

Map showing location of Reus airport, Spain
(Tarragona looks amazing!  Other than his worn out shoes, this looks like a vacation!)

No comments:

Post a Comment