Wednesday 8 April 2015

Practice makes pancakes!

Dear Everyone,
This week has been all about parties. There have been processions around the whole town for Semana Santa which means "Holy Week". They celebrate the whole week leading up to Christ´s death and resurrection. To be honest some of the processions are kind of dark and a little scary. I´m pretty sure they all do it because of tradition because everyone we stop says they don´t believe in God. Well, a fair amount. Diego, our Uruguayan friend didn´t come to General Conference so he´s not getting baptized on the 11th, but he´s super great and he still wants to make the step. We had interviews this week with President Pace and they were the best interviews I´d had ever. Other than that, it´s been kind of a weird week. Our area is a little bit dead so we´ve been knocking all the doors in the whole area. We made a plan to knock all the streets, every single door. I loved General Conference because I got an answer to the questions I had, specifically what we were going to do with our area. I know we will see miracles. Also a side note for this week. I made pancakes for a member and an investigator and they came out not too bad. There was definitely room for improvement though. I´m attaching pictures of the baptisms that happened on the 28th.

No comments:

Post a Comment