Monday 20 April 2015

Um, time warp! Forgot to post this!

Dear Everyone,
This week has been interesting. Elder Stolk, one of my best friends on the mission just ended his mission yesterday. I´m still here in Gandía and I feel like I´m going to be for a while. Yesterday I went on the longest hike of my life with a member because we thought we could meet a few of his friends that are in this hiking club. We had some good discussions, but the hike lasted 5 hours and was mostly vertical. Also we went out to Ontinyent again to teach Antonio and Gloria. We had a less active take us out there. He is probably the craziest man I´ve ever met. Also he kept falling asleep at the wheel so I had to try to get him to talk everytime he´d nod off. As a ward activity we tried to do something I´d done before. We invited everyone to come watch the Work and the Glory in the church on Sunday afternoon and it was a hit. They all got into it and so we´re going to watch the next one next week. Well I don´t have a lot of time. I would love to write more but it´ll have to be next week. Love you all.

Élder Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment