Wednesday 6 August 2014

Taking care of business....and laundry!

Dear Everyone,
So transfers happened. I´m still here in Tarragona and I´m still with Elder Green. Some things got switched around though. For example, they took the sister missionaries out of the area and closed their area. Now we´re going to have to take on their area and people they were working with. Also, they switched the other companionship so now the two other missionaries are from Argentina and Bolivia. It´s going to be interesting living with 2 South Americans. It´s super interesting how they expect us to cover all of the province of Tarragona with only 2 companionships. Also, our ward is looking to split within the next month. We already have around 140 people come every week to church. In Spain, that´s a huge amount of active members for one ward. This week the heat´s been unbearable. It probably doesn´t get a lot hotter temperature wise than home, but this humidity is oppressing. I´m always sweating all the time. Most people don´t have AC so their houses are like little ovens. Oh I found this new product that completely removes the dark ring I get around my collar because of sweating so much. It´s called KH7 and I´m pretty sure I´d lose a hand if I got any on it. We´ve been doing a lot of finding lately, which means we´re looking for people to teach. We´re always talking to people on the street, but our most promising investigators come from members inviting their friends. So just keep that in mind all of you back home. Another piece of news is that Jordi Grau, our recent convert that we baptized not too long ago went with the bishop and his family to the temple to do baptisms. I think it is such a blessing to serve in a country that has a temple in it. Well, I hope all is well back home. I hope some of you can send me pictures of the fun stuff you´re doing. 

Love Élder Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment