Monday 28 July 2014

Birdie, birdie, in the sky....

Dear Everyone,
Well this week for the first time in my life, a bird pooped on me. I was just walking along and next thing you know I have a huge green/white stain on the front and back of my shirt because it hit me right on the shoulder. Well I cleaned it up, but the top of my planner is still stained. This week we´ve been doing a lot of finding and a lot of sweating. The sisters got taken out of the area for a week because their apartment is infested with bugs. They´re going to fumigate it while they´re gone. We´ve been having a lot of family home evenings with the members here. It helps strengthen them and we´ve actually found a fair amount of people to teach through members inviting their friends to family home evenings. Overall it´s been a successful week. We also went over to the bishop´s house for a barbeque. He has one of the nicest houses I´ve seen in Spain. I wish you could all come here with me and see the things I´m seeing everyday. I love Spain, it´s a beautiful place. I hope to do some more interesting things this week, so hopefully my next email is longer.

Love Élder Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment