Monday 14 July 2014

It's Like A Heat Wave!

Dear Everyone,
This week I have been so exhausted. I think it´s the heat. It really drains you. It´s been in the high 20s here in Tarragona. I don´t think it´s dropped below 25º all week. The worst part is we are almost always in view of the Mediterranean, it´s so tempting to just jump in for a little bit. As for the work here, it is going super well. Actually the mission president and the stake president are both super gung ho to open up a brand new area in our ward. There is a town called Tortosa ( you can look it up on Google Maps). It´s super far away from Tarragona, but they belong to the ward here. There are quite a few members out there but almost all are less active because they lack the financial means to travel so far every week. It costs 16 € round trip on train. I´ve been down there a few times and the people are super prepared. So there has been talk of opening up an area and putting missionaries there. In fact they put the petition in to the area presidency and they´re waiting for a reply. It´s really cool to see the church growing here little by little. Well I´ve run out of time for today. Until next week. Hopefully I´ll have pictures next time. It´s just I keep forgetting to charge my camera. Cuidaos

Love Élder Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment