Tuesday 22 July 2014

Don't Throw The Missionary Out With The Canape!

Dear Everyone,
It´s been hot here. Wow. I am so grateful we have air conditioning. Lately we´ve been doing a lot of finding and working with less actives. It´s been a lot of hard work. We´ve also done 3 moves this week. The last one we did was for a less active family and part of the move included moving something called a canapé ( I put it into google translate and it just says trundle and I don´t know what that is). Anyway it was super heavy and we had to lower it out of the window. There was a little miscommunication and someone almost threw it and me included out the window. Well we ended up saving the thing and I came out with nothing more than a large goose egg on my head. Today the members are taking us up to the mountains again. I´ve been hiking almost every single preparation day this transfer. The landscape of Spain reminds me a lot of back home. Something cool about here though is that you always find old buildings no matter where you go hiking. I feel bad because I don´t really have anything interesting to talk about. This week has been pretty boring. Just keep helping the missionaries wherever you are, they can use all the help they can get. I love you all.

Love Élder Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment