Monday 7 April 2014

Climb every mountain!

Dear Everyone,
I hope everyone loved Conference! I know I did. I only saw 3 sessions but I loved what I saw. If you haven´t seen it yet,   it´s online at lds.org. This past week has gone super fast. I really can´t think of anything interesting that happened besides Conference. Today, we´re going hiking! I´m super excited. I´ve been here in Palma for over 4 months and I have always wanted to go hiking because the moutains here are beautiful. But we´ve never gone, so I planned an activity to go today to a little town called Sóller where there are hiking trails, and I hope to get some good pictures. Other than that, I don´t really know what to talk about. This week has been pretty uninteresting. Actually, since I don´t have anything else to talk about, I´ll include a map of where we´re going today. Well, I hope everyone has a great week. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment