Monday 10 November 2014

Making a mountain out of a molar!

Dear Everyone,

So for my tooth, it was super funny. The mother of our ward mission leader set up the visit and I guess lead the dentist into thinking that I didn´t speak any Spanish, being from Canada. Also, she kind of make the dentist think my problem was worse than it was. So I get into the chair and the lady starts talking to me super slow and with hand signals. When I told her I understood perfectly fine what she was saying, she relaxed a lot and said "I thought we wouldn´t be able to understand each other at all". Later she told me that from the phone call she understood that I had a massive hole in my molar. But she said it was a tiny cavity that just needs a filling and the rest of my mouth is perfectly fine. So I´m going to go fix that on Friday. So tomorrow is a missionary meeting called specialized training. Being such, President Pace (our mission president) was in town a little bit early and called us to come out with us to visits. I´ll admit. I was a little nervous after getting that call. But we just did what we´ve always done and it was super great. He is definitely a people person. We saw some pretty great miracles in our lessons with his and talking with people on the street. One thing he did say yesterday is that he forsees us having iPads in the next 6 months. We had originally though before the end of the year, but looks like it got pushed back. I bet all the missionaries where you guys are have iPads. It would help a lot. Well, that´s all the time I have this week. ¡Sonreíd todos! 

Love Élder Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment