Tuesday 17 June 2014

The Eagle's Nest

Dear Everyone,
This week has been super good. I´m writing on a Tuesday because I didn´t get time yesterday because we got stuck super far away. We went on a hike called the Nido de Águila which means Eagle´s Nest. It had some really cool waterfalls and ruins and things. My companion has been planning a lot of hikes recently, which is lots of fun but it means I never get to buy shoes or do any other errands. I love exploring Spain though. On the hike, one of the sisters had a big rock fall on her head and the other one slipped and fell into the water at the waterfalls. (It´s just a calm pool so she didn´t get hurt.) But it was a super interesting trip.  This week is going to be a really great week because our investigator Grau is getting baptized on Friday. Normally I don´t put up the investigators we have on date because sometimes things donñt work out and they never get baptized. But Grau is super solid. His girlfriend is on a mission to Argentina and he has been getting emails from her encouraging him to talk to the missionaries and read the Book of Mormon. He was never interested before she left, but he started looking into the church because of her encouragement and he´s come to the conclusion that it´s true. He is one of the most down to earth, just legitimately cool people I´ve ever met. I´m so excited for his baptism and so is the ward. I´ll try to put up pictures of our hike this week, but I´m kind of running out of time. We have to go to a family home evening really soon. Until next week.

Love Élder Coleman
 Exploring Spain!

 Say cheese!
 This is an abandoned house we found while on our hike.

No comments:

Post a Comment