Monday 18 May 2015

What's hot and cold and busy all over?

Dear Everyone,
This week we had a baptism! Erika got baptized Saturday at 10am in freezing cold water. I thought I was going to die when I got into the water. She is probably one of the biggest miracle stories that I´ve seen in my mission. Just how she changed so drastically was shocking for me. Also Antonio and Gloria, the man who just got baptized a few weeks ago and his wife, are doing missionary work in their isolated town. They have the vision that one day they can have a branch there. My companion is a little sad because this is his last week in the mission. It´s not very likely that they change me from Gandía because someone needs to stay and show someone else the area, but you never know. I hope to stay and work with the friends of our converts. For example, Erika has been inviting friends to church and activities. It was super hot this last week. For example, at one point on Thursday is was so hot that the wind felt like someone was blowing a heater in your face. I heard from members that it got up to 47º C. Thankfully it´s cooled down a little bit.

Élder Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment