Tuesday 26 May 2015

The work and the weather: Hot, hot, hot!

Dear Everyone,
My companion, Elder Bartschi went home yesterday. I´m still here in Gandía. My new companion is Elder Stratton. I´ve never met him, but I´ve seen him and he´s really tall. Also, I know he´s from Utah. We´re going up to Valencia today to go pick him up. We´re working a lot here with the youth and young single adults and we´re constantly finding people to bring to teach. All the young people here are really involved in missionary work, always inviting and introducing their friends to us. The other day we had a BBQ with the young men and women in the ward and they invited about 10 people in total. We reinvited them again to come play basketball with us the next day and a few showed up. Now one is progessing towards baptism. It´s so much more effective when members invite their friends. It´s super warm here in Gandía, but the work is just taking off. I think next week we´re going to organize a big hike for investigators and recent converts. It should be fun. Well that´s it for this week.

Élder Coleman 

No comments:

Post a Comment