Friday 6 December 2013

The rain in Spain falls mainly on Mallorca!

So after a lot of waiting and flying I am now safe in Palma on the island of Mallorca. I flew to New York Monday at 11 am and got there at about 5:30 their time. I then got on a really nice plane to Barcelona at 7:30. I liked how they served a meal and 2 snacks for free. Also there was a ton of movies to choose from that I would have definitely watched if I hadn´t been on my mission. I stayed the first night in Badalona (a city right out of Barcelona). Then today was transfers and I was assigned to be in Palma. My area is called Poniente B, and my companion/trainer is Elder McMahon from Indiana. My piso is super nice. I´ll send pictures on preperation day. But trust me it´s nice. It´s super rainy here but time to go out and work anyways. Talk to you on Monday.

Love Elder Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment