Tuesday 12 November 2013

It's Official!

So my week has been pretty eventful. I went down on Tuesday to Orem to get my visa from the Spain consul. There was just me and one other girl who's going to Malaga. The consul gave us our passports, made us sign a paper that says we received our visas from him and then we left. I got my flight plans the next day. I'm leaving on the 25th of November so I can arrive at the beginning of their transfers. I am excited to go, but I am kind of upset to leave here. I'm glad I get a full transfer to see what's happening in this area. We have 3 baptisms next week and I am looking forward to that.
 
Brigham Young's grave which just happened to be nestled between a couple apartments and we wouldn't have found it if we didn't have an appointment in one of the apartments.
 
Only two weeks left before I fly to Barcelona! 

No comments:

Post a Comment