Tuesday 7 July 2015

That's chocolate on the seat of your pants, right? Right?

Dear Everyone,

Well, I can´t believe it. I got transferred. I´m now in Sabadell, which is near Barcelona. I thought I was going to end my mission in Gandía because I only have 1 transfer (6 weeks) left. Well, it looks like I will be spending my last transfer in a brand-new area. My new companion is Elder Ganowsky. He´s from Saint George Utah, even though his name might make him sound Russian. I was really sad to leave Gandía, and some people there were also a bit sad. It totally caught me by surprise. While on the train from Valencia to Barcelona, a missionary offered me chocolate and I took it and kind of put it to the side. Turns out I ended up sitting on it the whole 4 hours up there and my brand new suit pants are terribly stained. I´m sure dry cleaning will fix it though. Right? Our new apartment is really nice and super spacious, especially since there are just 2 of us. I haven´t met the ward yet, but I hope I can come to know and love everyone in 6 weeks. It is super warm here, 36º C. At least it´s not as humid as Gandía though. Well, I´ll keep you all updated.


Love, Élder Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment